All reservations require a $50 deposit and are non-refundable. Deposits for weather related cancellations and any reservation cancelled more than 48 hours prior to delivery will be handled with a rain check valid for one year.
The customer is responsible for notifying Coastal Bounce two hours prior to delivery on the day of your reservation due to a weather cancellation. Once the equipment is delivered, the full amount is due regardless of total time used. Cancellations for any reason will be accepted 48 hours prior to your reservation.
Severe Weather Conditions:
Here at Coastal Bounce, we do our best to accommodate all customers in times of unforeseen weather and/or emergency conditions. For this reason, we stay aware of local weather conditions in and approaching our area. We ask that all customers do their part and stay informed as to any weather conditions approaching their area. In order for us to better serve all customers, we have developed what we feel is a fair policy for cancellations and rain checks. Weather conditions can vary and for this reason a joint decision will be made for weather cancellations. Please feel free to call with any questions regarding this policy.
- NEVER leave inflatables unattended!!!
- Max of 8 children between ages of 2-5
- Max of 6 children 6-11
- Max of 3 teens or adults
- No pulling, hanging, or climbing on walls of the unit
- No sharp objects
- No flips or horseplay in or around the unit
- No food,drink, gum or SILLY STRING!!
- Do not attempt to MOVE the unit
- For water slides-ONE AT A TIME, make sure the landing pool is clear before sliding and
again NEVER leave them unattended
- Should the unit begin to deflate:
1. REMOVE all persons from the inflatable
2. Check power source
3. Check air intake for blockage and blower tubes to make sure they are tied off